Friday 30 September 2011

I'm BACK!!!

Soooo, for those of you who have been faithful followers of my Blog from the beginning, you have probably noticed that my once daily blog updates have become...oh....shall we say....a little less frequent... Well, this was not due to the fact that I was trampled by a moose in Corner Brook, or run over by coal miner in Sydney Mines, but rather I was caught up in the wheels of a Relay that operates and has needs 7 days a week for 20 hours a day. I was selfish and chose to sleep for those remaining 4 hours rather than blog and for that I apologize sincerely (okay, maybe 'sincerely' is not the right word).

At any rate, I did receive an earful from Momma Jones who was having a quiet period at the cottage and time that I failed to adequately fill with descriptive text for her to read was instead used to harass the wildlife with a camera lens thrust into their tiny faces. (I'm kidding, Mommy was very understanding and wished me all the best. She's lovely)

Well guess what! I have come to the decision that I simply cannot keep up the very ambitious schedule of daily updates. I will however attempt to keep up at least weekly.

In the meantime, please spend some time enjoying the following video clips that were put together by a fellow member of our team. Hopefully they will thrill and entertain and provide you with some context and fram of reference for some of the stories I've shared to date.






By the way, there has been lots of really cool stuff happen since I last wrote and some more amazing stories and people. You really should have been there! Maybe I'll send you a t-shirt. That t-shirt would say "I know someone who did some cool stuff and things and told me about some of the stuff and things but then stopped telling me any of said previously aforementioned stuff and things for awhile but might start doing it again soon, maybe and all I got was this crummy t-shirt"
I'm still working on the exact wording.

Enjoy!

Jonesy

3 comments:

  1. That will be a VERY EXTRA LARGE T-SHIRT!!!
    Glad to see you back, and understand that a daily blog is too much when you're so busy. I also agree that your Mum is lovely . . . !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonesy left out the part about the great people he met in PEI..especially the first medal bearer to receive Rick's medal on PEI during the Murray River leg. I'll forgive him, though. He's seen and done a lot!

    Pleasure meeting you, Scott. Proud to have you as a new friend! Stay safe!

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Next time you're in PEI..bring bigger track suits, bro. *LOL* I swear, someday I WILL fit into that track suit..and you'll get pictures to prove it! :)

    ReplyDelete